We are currently looking for a Marketing Communications Coordinator. This candidate will be able to support the efficient execution of impactful marketing communication programs, campaigns and initiatives, working with in-house and external resources across all of La Rocca’s communication platforms.
Supports the Marketing team in the tactical execution of marketing communications projects to:
- Ensure all applications are aligned with La Rocca’s brand identity, delivering a consistent message;
- Create, develop and distribute print marketing materials, such as brochures, catalogues and presentations;
- Create, develop and distribute digital content for web and social media;
- Manage La Rocca’s website and social media presence;
- Manage La Rocca’s social community, including thought leaders, influencers, tastemakers and media contacts;
- Write copy for marketing communication applications (e.g. romance copy, press releases);
- Execute product photography (in-house studio);
- Create graphic design applications, following the brand standards in coordination with our external partners;
- Manage La Rocca’s digital assets;
- Coordinate PR partners;
- Coordinate marketing events (e.g. promotions, demos, trade shows);
- Develop packaging and marketing collateral;
- Coordinate marketing vendors (quotes, schedules, delivery and distribution).
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Superior visual intelligence and aesthetic motivation;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: Proofreading, copy editing;
- Digital photography and retouching (Adobe Photoshop)
- Graphic design (Adobe Illustrator);
- Desktop publishing (Adobe InDesign) is an asset;
- Web content management (WordPress; SEO; Analytics);
- Social media marketing and community management;
- Tech-savvy, on top of the digital marketing trends
- Superior interpersonal skills, positive attitude, friendly and outgoing approach
- Neat, organized, efficient and able to meet deadlines
- Post-secondary education in marketing, design or digital an asset
- 1-2 years experience in marketing or related function at agency or in-house marketing department
Job Type: Full-time
Reports to: Marketing Project Manager
La Rocca values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. La Rocca is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
If you require accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process, please advise Human Resources.